Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Vision For Life in 10 years

First off I would like to talk about my faith. I believe above all I should follow and commit to his will. "He knows the plans he has for me". My will is his will. Off course I believe that He (God is most glorified) when I am most satisfied, so he does not want me to hate life.

Now that I have introduced first claim my hope to where I will be in the next ten years is working in knoxville. I love knoxville, my home. I love its lakes, its facilities, the fact that it is close to the mountains, and I love its people. Knoxville also has a great church. I have grown up in this church, and I have never found a church where I have grown more. The teaching is great and the music and their mission is great too.

For my proffession I want to be a dentist. it is what I am working to be now. I have shaddowed my dad, and it seems like a job that would fit me. I would be lucjy to work under my dad, a very respected dentist, before he retires and develop great dental skills. I love dentistry because it seems fun seeing new people everyday. I also like the aspect of being my own boss, and not having the governent all over me like Doctors do. Dentists usually choose to not work on Fridays, which I think is great.

Not only would dentisty be a great job because I enjoy it, but it sets me up for a good family life and sets me up to work in missions. Being a dentist leaves you with a lot of free time. It is a 9 to 5 job and so i would be able to spend time with my kids and watching them play sports. I would also have money to and time to spend on missions. my heart Is in Vietnam so i would love to make and impact there.

I would also like to have a beautiful wife in attraction and chararcter, who loves the Lord. I want a big family, who can grow up and make an impact for the Lord. I want to put a lot of love and time into my family. This is my wish for where I will be in 10 years.

No comments: