Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hiking

I am a man who loves the outdoors. I love seeing how God's creation. I truly saw creation outpouring God's beauty on Saturday. My room mates and I went hiking and then went to the highest point i have ever been in South Carolina to watch the sunset. We had a while till the sunset, so we talked, took naps, and ate. Other people showed up also to gaze upon the beauty. There was a beautiful lake and mountains surrounding this lake. I got a panoramic picture that it
hope turns out.
It is times like those that make you seem so insignificant. We each to have our own cares and our own selfish desires when there are so many people in need. It makes me grateful that i believe in great God who can work through me if I offer myself to him to work for those who are in need. it is amazing what God can reveal through a simple day outside.
Oh side not Tennessee beat South Carolina and is first in the SEC East and controls it's own destiny of making it to the SEC Championship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the pic when you get it. =o)