Sunday, October 14, 2007

Presentatation Afterthoughts

Many of the presentations were very good, but there were certain ones that stook out to me. I really enjoyed Mikes. I am into rock climbing and enjoyed learning more about it. He seemed to have a lot of facts in his presentation that I did not know about. I also liked his idea of handing suckers with his questions because it got the crowd involved. I even got one.

I also liked Adaline's presentation. I liked her idea of giving us fortune cookies to start the presentation, It got me interested into what she was going to talk about. She told a very emotional story about kids who were being stolen from their families and were being used as prostitutes. I know that this happens in Vietnam and sad to see that it happens in other country's also. I hope that this comes to a stop. It just seems so hopeless though. People need to intervene.

1 comment:

stowe said...

i wrote about your presentation