Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Presentation

I thought my presentation went well for it being my first presentation. I was able to answer all of the questions pretty well. I was somewhat nervous for it being my first interview. It was good preparation for the rest of my interviews I will have to go through. I thought I made good eye contact, and that shows confidence. i also tried to stand up straight, so i would not look nervous.

I also have some things I can work on. I was late to the interview, which is a definite no no. was able to still have an interviw, but I was sweating from all the running I had to do to get to the interview as fast as possible. I also was a little unsure as to how long my answes should be. I could answer all the questoins, but I did not know how long to keep on talking or not.

All in all it was a great experience though. I hope I am able to take more mock interviews. It will really help me do well for my dental interview.

No comments: